Design as a Process. Define the Design Objective. Are you promoting, informing, direction, or enhancing? Getting consumers to buy a product, letting them know of an event Teaching them about a subject or procedure, helping them navigate in the world, etc. Define the Communication Objective.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Working exclusively from your head will limit your ability to solve the problem accurately and creatively!
1. Determine a fixed time. 10 minute sessions to generate ideas
2, Work quickly to generate as many ideas as possible
3. Do not judge an ideas at this phase
4. Review your ideas and choose 2 or 3 to pursue further
5. Narrow to a single idea & produce a number of variations
6. Refine & refine again.
7. Prepare the refined idea for final execution
Function, cost, and viability are the key considerations when selecting an appropriate venue.