3. What Was The Roman Fort Like? Video: Fly Over 3 Photos Web links Roman virtual tour Caerleon Trail – 4 Defences Caerleon Trail – 16 Roman Soldier Photographs reproduced with the permission of Clwyd-Powys Archaeological Trust
3. What Was The Roman Fort Like? Teacher's Notes The virtual reality tour, accessed via the web link, is excellent, it’s worth persisting with. All the graphics shown here are taken from this tour. The short films on the Caerleon website are all interesting, I’ve selected two that I’d strongly recommend: number 4 explains the construction of the fort’s defences and number 16 shows and describes Roman arms and armour particularly well. In the Video section of the home page we have extracted a short section from the virtual reality tour for you to watch.
3. What Was The Roman Fort Like? What do you think was here BEFORE the Romans came? . . . . . . What do you think was here AFTER the Romans left? . . . . . . ? ?
3. What Was The Roman Fort Like? What features can you see? . . . . . . What are they for?. . . . . . . ? ?
3. What Was The Roman Fort Like? What would a Celt think when they looked at this fort? How would a Celt describe this to the rest of the tribe? ?