Strategic Account Management Plan. National & Major Accounts. Strategic Account Management Plan. AGENDA Strategic Plan Overview- Joanne Saisho, Mark Borges Targeted Industries External Industries Analysis. Strategic Account Plan Internal Industries Analysis Industry Compliance Plan.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
National & Major Accounts
Targeted SIC Codes
Prospect Opportunity: 188
Targeted SIC Codes
2000 Food and Kindred Products
Prospect Opportunity: 4244
What is GMP?
What is HACCP?
What is AIB?
3. *Implemented a hair net practice amongst production employees.
4. *Implemented a hand washing practice & posted signage is washrooms.
5. *Implemented a no jewelry practice amongst production employees.
8. *Adopted an AIB checklist to be reviewed during plant inspection.
9. *Tarped and stoned the electrical compound to eliminate weeds. $1,400
10. Painted walkways on the floor.
11. Painted certain areas of outside of building.
12. Painted all doors green.
13. Painted areas of floor.
14. Painted washers prior to tour.
15. Enhanced lighting in walkways.
16. *Bug lights by high traffic entrances. $350to$600ea
17. *Set up “Special Handling” soil count in stations. $2,250ea
20. Designed plant safety brochure and distribute during plant tour.
21. Designed plant tour stops specifically to Prospect, as well as to limit exposure to unsafe or unnecessary areas of plant.
21. Designed Training Matrix for Production and Service to demonstrate versatility and supply continuity.
22. *Have pest/bird control records and training log on hand for plant tour.
Total Estimated Cost $30,000
1.Meeting Room: Greetings2. Review Plant Safety Diagram3. Company History DVD4. Plant Tour (Various Dept.)5. Review SOP a. CSR Training Manual/Production & Service Training Matrix b. RF Chip Reports6. Q & A