Loading in 2 Seconds...
Loading in 2 Seconds...
5 Surprising Beauty Ingredients That Are Hiding in Your Kitchen A kitchen is a woman’s treasure trove, especially when it comes to whipping up some amazing homemade beauty remedies. Yes, a lot of kitchen ingredients can act as great skin and hair care products, and that too without pinching your pocket. So, it is indeed a good idea to take care of your beauty as you cook some delicacies for yourself!
http://www.alpsbeautyclinic.com/ You may be surprised to find that your kitchen is full of secret beauty ingredients that are simple to use and are even better than the cosmetic products you buy from the market. Let us share with you some smart tips to acquire your share of beauty from your cookhouse. So, take a look at the five surprising beauty ingredients that all women must immediately add to their beauty regime.
1. The Flawless Glow- Milk Milk acts as an excellent cleanser. Therefore, before washing your face, clean it first with dipped in milk. This will make your while leaving you with an even-toned complexion. a cotton-ball skin softer http://www.alpsbeautyclinic.com/
2. Power of Red - Tomatoes Tomatoes, despite just being great taste enhancers, work wonders on your skin too. They have skin-tightening properties and hence, reduces skin pores when their juice is applied on the face. Tomato juice is also known to brighten-up the skin tone. You can also apply it with the help of cotton balls to remove excess oil from your face at the end of the day.
3. Storehouse of Vitamin C- Oranges The vitamin C contained in oranges, boosts the formation of collagen and also helps in production of other proteins in your skin. Using orange juice, or its peel, reduces occurrence pigmentation and dark spots on your face. What's more? It also aids in lightening dark elbows and knees. of wrinkles,
4. Brewing Beauty- Coffee Everyone’s favourite drink, coffee too is a great beauty-enhancing ingredient. It has anti-ageing properties that keep the early signs of ageing on your skin at bay. You can use the readily available coffee beans in the market. They make a great scrub. For this, take three- teaspoons of powdered coffee beans with one-teaspoon of milk along with 5-6 Poppy Seeds (khus-khus). Mix all of these to make a paste. Now, scrub your face in circular motion using this paste, and wash off to reveal a refreshed and glowing skin.
5. Creamy Delight- Curd Curd is a natural bleaching agent that deep-cleanses your skin, while enhancing its tone. It works great on oily skin as well. And, it can also be mixed while preparing any face pack, scrub or hair-mask. To make your lifeless hair shiny and smooth, mix an egg with adequate quantity of curd, and apply it like a mask all over your hair. Keep it for half-an- hour and wash off to reveal lustrous-than-ever hair!
http://www.alpsbeautyclinic.com/ Other than those mentioned above, ingredients like gram flour (besan), turmeric, cucumber, etc. can also be used as face packs and natural scrubs. Just remember, when it comes to beauty, being natural and using homemade products is the best you can give to your skin! honey, lemon,
For Skin Consultation you can Reach us Visit us: http://www.alpsbeautyclinic.com/ Call us Directly: +91-9212444666, +919871444666