课标人教实验版高三 Module 9 Unit 3. 词组翻译. 说服某人做某事 出于尊敬 把 …… 归功于 , 欠 与 …… 通信 把 ….. 联系. talk…into. out of respect. owe…to. correspond…with. associate with. 6. 受到 …… 的欢迎 7. 一小撮 , 一把 , 少数 8. 远非 9. 对 …… 负责 位于 , 坐落于 预定. be popular with. a handful of. far from.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
out of respect
be popular with
a handful of
be responsible for
be located in
make a reservation
1. The thief s_______ the handbag and ran away.
2. The wool was w_____ round the back of the chair.
3. One of the new government’s p______ is to control public spending.
4. Several h________ have been built in the past few years, so it is convenient to go to other cities.
5. Last year the market for their products ______ (缩小)
6. The accident took place a _________ (两周)ago.
8. Every country in the world keeps secret its plan for________ (防御).
9. My travel agents have made all __________ (预定) for my journey.
10. Better methods of __________(农业)are needed to feed the world’s population.
1. ____ seems strange to us is ____ the troublesome boy is getting along with all his teachers.
A. It, that B. What, how
C. It , how D. What, that
---Oh, that was probably ___ I was seeing a doctor.
A. when B. why C. what D. that
A. the reason B. why
C. because D. for what
4. --- I drove to Zhuhai for the air show last week.
--- Is that ____ you had a few days off?
A. why B. when what D. where
A. there B. in which
C. where D. the place
6. America was __ was first called “India” by Columbus.
A. what B. where
C. the place D. there where
A. until B. that C. before D. what
8. ___ is important to a person is ___ he must know what he is fit for.
A. It, what B. That, what
C. It , that D. What, that
A. when, leaving B. when, to leave
C. that, to leave D. that, leaving
10. It was __ my father worked___ I work now.
A. where, that B. wherever, where
C. that, where D. that, that
A. as if B. even if C. if D. as
12. They lost their way in the forest and ___ made matters worse was ___ night began to fall.
A. what, that B. it, that
C. what, when D. which, what
A. why B. the reason why
C. because D. for that
14. ___ troubles me most is ___ I don’t know how to clam the sick old man.
A. That, what B. That, that
C. What, that D. It, that
15. The reason___ I plan to go is ___she will be disappointed____ I don’t. A. why, because, when B. that, that, if C. because, that, if D. what, that, whether