Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author. While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
1. Take photos • Take photos of your injuries • Take photos of the scene of the accident • Take photos or video of trees or any other obstructions involved Photos are essential to provide to your local Allentown personal injury attorney.
2. Write down details • Keep track of how you feel in a diary • If it was a drunk driving accident, write down details about the establishment that served the alcohol • Write down any other observations of the accident scene that cannot be seen the the photos Without the details, lawyers in Allentown PA have had a much more difficult time
3. Save all medical records • Save all prescriptions related to your injuries • Keep a copy of all doctor’s notes, diagrams, or diagnostic results pertaining to your medical treatment • Medical documents will be very important to get the right compensation Send your medical records to an attorney in Allentown PA so they can see the full extent of you injuries
4. Collect Debris • Collect debris safely from the scene of your accident • Collect anything that can serve as evidence and reveal the extent of the damages • Do not collect anything that may be hazardous or unsafe, contact local law enforcement to deal with these materials Any physical evidence is the best for an Allentown car accident attorney
6. Keep track of missed work • Keep track of days missed from work • Track lost wages a result of missed work Once you are all done, the last thing to do is to contact a local Allentown car accident lawyer