European Marketing Qualification Framework. Presentation at the SETA workshop 11/2006. Pl Chasseurs Ardennais, 20 1030 BRUXELLES, Belgique http:// www.emc.be. Presentation’s points. Presentation of the EMC Accreditation pillar –EMQF Interest of the EMQF for the participants.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Presentation at the SETA workshop
Pl Chasseurs Ardennais, 20
1030 BRUXELLES, Belgique
The European Marketing Confederation (EMC) is an umbrella organisation for marketing and sales associations.
... the hub for marketing and sales profession...
(*)National or Regional
Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Netherlands, Portugal, South Africa, Sweden, Russia, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom
EMC is a confederation
... covering over 80% of the major marketing-related associations in Europe ...
VisionTo be the voice of the marketing profession in Europe and even further
MissionThe promotion and development of marketing as the fundamental business process leading to economic growth and prosperity and the improvement of the competitive position of Europe’s trade, industry and commerce
… on-going projects: Euromarketers; Marketing Compass; European Marketer …
(CERCOM: Certification of Competences and Qualifications in the Sales and Marketing Functions in Europe)
Launch of EMQF: recognition of marketers’ skills
Goals for the future…Broader, Deeper, Stronger…
- volontary and exclusive network broadening
- quality process
- closer relationship with companies and authorities
(level grid based on the EQF levels at European level)
- clear description of their skills
- facilitates the recognition of competences
- strength of process based on EQF recommendations
- clear translation of the qualifications
- facilitated contact with training bodies
- quality control via the UIN
- scheme at international dimension
- strength of the EQF basis
- matches the needs of the labour market (EMQF)
- validation of non-formal and informal learning