Score Sheet. The BEAD-BOX GAME tm. Note: Production Lot Size 50 Beads Per Operator Per Day. Inspector (1) ___________________ Recorder: ___________________ Inspector (2) ___________________ Supervisor: __________________ Chief Inspector: _________________ Production Mgr:: ______________
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
The BEAD-BOX GAME tm
Note: Production Lot Size 50 Beads Per Operator Per Day
Inspector (1) ___________________ Recorder: ___________________
Inspector (2) ___________________ Supervisor: __________________
Chief Inspector: _________________ Production Mgr:: ______________
Customer: ______________________ Plant Mgr:: __________________
Trademarks and copyright (C) 1994, Michael Arthur Johnson -- Page 43
6 WILLING WORKERS. Must be willing to put forth best effort. Continuation of job depends on performance
2 INSPECTORS. Experience not necessary. Inspector must be able to distinguish RED from WHITE. Must be able to count to 20.
1 CHIEF INSPECTOR. Same requirements as for inspector.
1 RECORDER. Must be able to write and add.
2. Adopt the new philosophy.
3. Cease dependence on inspection to achieve quality.
4. End the practice of awarding business on the basis of price tag alone. Instead, minimize total cost by working with a single supplier.
5. Improve constantly and forever every process for planning, production, and service.
6. Institute training on the job.
7. Adopt and institute leadership.
8. Drive out fear.
9. Break down barriers between staff areas.
10. Eliminate slogans, exhortations, and targets for the work force.
11. Eliminate numerical quotas for the work force and numerical goals for management.
12. Remove barriers that rob people of pride of workmanship. Eliminate the annual rating or merit system.
13. Institute a vigorous program of education and self-improvement for everyone.
14. Put everybody in the company to work to accomplish the transformation.The Fourteen Obligations of Top Management
Dr. W. Edwards Deming