Reading 0990-029 Book Report. JINHEE LEE. * CONTENTS. * About Book * Introduce about author * The series of books * Setting * Main characters * Summary of plot * Main idea and supporting details * The symbolism of the book. Hunger games' author.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
* About Book
* Introduce about author
* The series of books
* Main characters
* Summary of plot
* Main idea and supporting details
* The symbolism of the book
* Suzanne Collins-Aug 10 1962
* Occupation- television scriptwriter, novelist
* Author’s background-double major in Drama and Telecommunicationat Indiana University
* Inspirations of the book- her father is Air Force Officer and the Greek myth of Theseus and the Minotaur.
* published- Scholastic Press, 2008
*Katniss– 16 years old, responsible for her family, normally quiet, believe in justice, calm, humanist, observant
*Peeta-16 years old, bakery’s son, very shy, confident, dependent, love Katniss
*Gale-katniss’s best friend , hunting partner, 18 years old,
responsible for his family
*Prim- katniss’s sister, 12 years old, sweet, delicate