Inovace výuky na Gymnáziu Otrokovice formou DUMů CZ.1.07/1.5.00/34.0488. Anglický jazyk. Future Forms. Mgr. Žaneta Janečková. FUTURE FORMS. PRESENT SIMPLE - for timetables, programmes, etc. e.g. The film starts at 8 p.m. PRESENT CONTINUOUS
Mgr. Žaneta Janečková
- for timetables, programmes, etc.
e.g. The film starts at 8 p.m.
- for arrangements in the near future
e.g. I´m leaving for Los Angeles tomorrow.
e.g. I´m seeing my doctor this afternoon.
- for intensions, plans and ambitions
e.g. I´m going to pay the heating bills.
- for predictions based on what we can see or know (evidence)
e.g. There´s a crash of thunder. It´s going to rain.
- for predictions based on what we think, imagine or believe
e.g. One day I ´ll be a famous star.
e.g. I don´t think he will come.
- for on-the-spot decisions
e.g. It´s hot in here. I´ll open the window.
- for offers
e.g. I´ll help you.
- for promises
e.g. I won´t give away your secret.
e.g. Will you do me a favour, please?
- for refusals
e.g. I won´t help you.
- for threats and warnings
e.g. I ´ll kill you.
- for actions, situations or events that will definitely happen in the future and which we can´t control. e.g. Next year I´ll be 20.
- when you want to say that you will be in the middle of doing something at some time in the future
e.g. I wonder what I will be doing this time next year.
- for actions which will definitely happen as a part of a routine or arrangement
e.g. I will be cleaning the house tomorrow. I always do it.
e.g. He will be travelling with his company next week.
e.g.Will you be using your car tonight? No, why? I would like to borrow it.
WILL + HAVE + PAST PARTICIPLE
- something will be complete before a certain time in the future
e.g. I will have finished my work by 2 p.m.
FUTURE PERFECT CONTINUOUS
WILL + HAVE + BEEN + VERB+-ING
- when we want to emphasize the duration of an action up to a stated time in the future
e.g. By the end of this year I will have been working here for six years.
e.g. I will call you as soon as I arrive.
e.g. When I´ve called Jane, we will have dinner. ( = First I will call her, after that we´ll have dinner).
- when – used as question word
e.g. When will they arrive?
- if/whether – when showing uncertainty or ignorance ( I doubt, I wonder, etc.)
e.g. I wonder if I ´ll pass this exam.
- to make an offer or suggestion
e.g. Shall we go to the cinema tonight?
Všechny objekty použité k vytvoření prezentace jsou součástí SW Microsoft Office nebo jsou vlastní originální tvorbou autora.