EXPERIMENTAL DESIGN 2008-2009. STATEMENT OF PROBLEM. Not a yes or no answered question Problem should be clearly testable and specific to your investigation Problem should identify independent and dependent variables. Examples.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Levels of Independent Variable: 4 cm, 8 cm,12 cm and 15 cm.
1. a 30cm plastic ruler to use as the lever.
2. a 50g weight to be used as the load
3. a 3cm wood dowel to be used as the fulcrum 4. a blue spring scale to measure force
( Example how many children like snickers over milky way)
1. Find the mean of the scores
in step 2
* Values nearest 1 indicate a good linear relationship.
Distance from Fulcrum to Load
Trend: As load distance increases, the force needed to lift the load decreases.