Top free online marketing tools for small and medium- sized business owners. By iBaroody
Time and again, small and medium sized businesses are on the lookout for new ways to market their content and products in the cheapest way possible. Lebanese web designers understand the plight of such users and are providing a list of top ten tools you can use to market online. Note: These are small tools aiming at giving low level benefits to users, if the user wants complete growth lifecycle, they can contact Lebanese web design professionals.
1. Open Site Explorer • This tool gives you the benefit of peeking into what others are doing and you are not while keeping the legalities alive. All you need to do is paste your competitor’s URL into OSE and see all the sites that are linking to them but not to you. • Maintaining a good link profile is one of the quickest ways to build domain authority in SEO.
2. Siteliner • Siteliner is great at sniffing out duplicate content pages. Though it comes with a small limitation on the total number of pages it can crawl, it’s free version however proves sufficient for business owners.
3. Google Keyword Planner • Google Keyword Planner is a great tool to start your own Pay-per-click campaign. There are so many opportunities present at the basic level of this application to help the rookies.
4. Moz Local • MOZlocal resolves a very common issue faced by most of small businesses. That key issue is inconsistency in the key information such as name, address and phone number, over different platforms. This tool fixes this.
5. Answer the Public One of the best tools to use is Answer the Public. It lets you find topics and questions surrounding your primary keyword
6. Screaming Frog: • The best place on internet to go for go-to-crawl. It can crawl up to 500 pages for free. This is one of the best to find broken links, auditing redirects, and finding pages that are missing mate data.
7. Facebook Audience insights: A terrific tool for understanding your audience and conducting market research. Best feature of this app that – allow it to create content your audience will love.
8. Pablo: • Pablo takes care of your social media needs with its larger than library of more than 600,000 images and other necessary tools to edit and upload images on FB.
9. keyword.io • Keyword.io will serve as your best friend when It comes to keyword research. This is one handy tool that gives you keyword ideas from Google to Fiverr to help you understand which keywords to target.
10. Portent’s title generator • Say good bye to the writer’s block, With this tool, you’ll have something to write about on any topic any day
Thank You • For more valuable tips, follow iBaroody on: • Contact us: 1st Floor Mega Mall Building, Furn el-Chebbak Main Street. Beirut – Lebanon Tel: +961 1 284 222 |+961 1 280 386 | +961 1 280 371 Fax: +961 1 284 222 Visit: http://www.ibaroody.com/ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/iBaroodySAL Google: https://plus.google.com/116624215710872609799/posts