Loading in 2 Seconds...
Loading in 2 Seconds...
Digital Certificate Installation & User Guide For Class - 2 Certificates. Open the site http://www.adwebtech.com/ra. Digital Certificate Installation & User Guide For Class - 2 Certificates. In order to enroll for and manage your digital certificates, you
For Class - 2 Certificates
Digital Certificate Installation & User Guide
For Class - 2 Certificates
and manage your
digital certificates, you
will need to register
for a user account.
page on the ATTPL
Note: email ID@ yahoo.com is different from email ID @yahoo.co.in
> Enter your Name, Email, preferred User ID & Password
> Ensure that you remember the User ID & Password as you will need this information to access your account
> Type of User » This maybe Individual, Company or Government, depending on
the entity for which a certificate is needed. The verification procedure (and supporting documents required) will be different for each.
You will need to download your certificate onto the same machine where you perform Step-1 of enrollment.
Enrollment ChecklistBefore proceeding with the digital certificate enrollment process, please read the following carefully:
Ensure that the following system requirements are met:
Operating System: Windows NT, 2000, XP
Browser: Internet Explorer 5.5 and 6.0
Active-X controls need to be enabled in your Internet browser. In order to ensure this, please do the following:
Open a browser window
Go to Tools >> Internet Options >> Security
Click 'Default Settings' and set to 'Medium'
When you enroll for a digital certificate, cryptographic keys are generated and stored on your machine. (In case you're using a Smart Card or a USB Token, the keys are generated and stored on the card/token). Ownership of these keys forms the basis of your digital identity for digital signatures and encryption applications.
During Enrollment you will need to specify the Cryptographic Service Provider (CSP) to be used for generation of your key pair. The Indian IT Act stipulates that you use 1024 bit length keys. In case your browser does not support 1024 bit keys, you will need to update it with relevant patches.
Choose the appropriate CSP depending on where you plan to store your private key:
For generating the Key Pair on Internet Explorer (IE): Select the Cryptographic Service Provider (CSP). You will need to select from one of the two Microsoft CSP's. The Microsoft Enhanced CSP is recommended.
For generating the Key Pair on Netscape: Select the length of the Key Pairs generated. Select the 1024 bit-length option.
For generating the Key Pair on a Hardware Device: If you are using a special hardware device such as a smart card, please select the appropriate CSP as directed by the manufacturer.
Until your certificate is generated and downloaded successfully, you will not be able to access these keys for use or for backup purposes. It is therefore extremely important to ensure the following until your certificate is downloaded successfully:
For IE Users:
Do not format your machine or do not change any system settings.
Do not re-install or upgrade your internet browser after enrollment
Write ‘DELHI’ / Name of City , *Please do not mention local address here
*You Email ID is especially important in the context of digital certificates. Please
ensure that you enter it correctly.
*If an incorrect/invalid Email ID is provided, you will NOT be able to download /use your certificate.
is different from
Please make sure you are giving a valid Email ID
* Make sure you choose Microsoft Enhanced Cryptographic Provider V1.0
* If you have given a correct Email ID then Click ‘OK or Cancel to change it
* Print of This ‘Enrollment Form’ Page and Submit along with your other Application form
from which you
submitted your online
enrollment page on
the ATTPL website.
Certificate’ link on
the page that comes
Login to your User Account
Note: If you do not remember your User ID and/or Password, please contact your RA Administrator.
your certificate, you
will need to perform
Step-4 in the
Enter your PIN number and click Download
Once you download your certificate, you can verify whether it has been successfully downloaded by doing the following:
should be able to see a
certificate containing your name
As the Certificate is Worth Rs.2000 as soon as the Certificate is downloaded you have to Export the Certificate to create the Backup so that it can be kept if CD, Pen Drive or Email Id.The Process for Export of Digital Certificate is as follows
1. Open Internet Explorer – Click on Tools – Click on Internet Option -- Click on Content – Click on Certificate – Click the certificate to select for export.
2. Click on the Export Button
3. Click on Next Button
4. Select Yes Export the Private Key and Click on Next Button.
5. Check the Box Include all certificate in the certification path if possible and Enable Strong Protection. WARNING!!!Do not Check“Delete the Private Key if the export is successful?” Then click on Next Button.
6. Enter the Password for Export and confirm it and then click on Next.
7. Click on Browse Button. Select the Location where you want to save the Certificate, Give the File Name and finally click on Save Button. Then finally click on Next Button.
8. Click on Finish Button.
9. Click on OK Button. You will get a message “The export was successful”.
10. Take the Backup of Exported file by storing in CD / Pen Drive / Email Id.
Import of Digital Certificate.
To import the Exported File to Internet Explorer.
1. Double Click on the Exported File of Digital Certificate.
2. Click on the Next Button.
3. Again Click on Next Button.
4. Enter the Password which you had given at the time of Export and check both the boxes Enable Strong Private Key Protection and Mark the Private Key as Exportable and Finally click on Next Button.
5. Again Click on Next Button.
6. Click on Finish Button. You will get a message “The Import was Successful “