The Lost/Found People of God: Descendents of God. The Nation of Islam. Timothy Drew founded the Moorish-Science movement which had some Muslim practices wearing Fezzes, used the Qur'an, chose Muslim names and denied certain fundamental Christian beliefs. . The Forerunner.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
He called whites “blue-eyed devils.”
He claimed that whites used “tricknology” to exploit blacks.
Human culture began in Africa.
He dropped the Western names and used X instead.
He founded the University of Islam in Detroit.
Fard disappeared in 1934 and was later elevated to a divine status.Some of His Teachings
He moved toward internationalization of the plight of African Americans.
He also moved toward mainstream Islam.
He was assassinated in 1965 at the orders, so some believe, of Elijah Muhammad.El Hajj Malik El Shabbaz
1. he did away with the doctrine of black racial superiority taught by Elijah Muhammad.
2. he redefined Fard as a wise man and not God himself.
3. he restored Malcolm X's legacy as a respected and prominent member.
4. He separated business from religious practices.Changes of Wallace D Muhammad
5. He ended the desire for a separate state.
6. He honored the US Constitution.
7. Lastly, he aligned the NOI doctrine with Orthodox Islam.In addition
The Nation of Islam and
The Muslim Mission
The Current Leader of the NOI