5-Star Youth Sports 2010. Presented by the 2010 Five Star Board. Facts about youth sports in America.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Presented by the
2010 Five Star Board
1. Develop and become proficient at the various sports skills.
2. Develop skills needed to socialize with their peers as well as adults.
3. Develop independence and confidence.
4. Develop a sense of achievement, which helps develop a positive self-image.
5. Develop leadership skills and qualities.
6. Learn how to cooperate and compete.
7. Develop agility, coordination, endurance, flexibility, speed and strength.
8. Develop the ability to make decisions and accept responsibilities.
9. Learn to understand and express emotions, imagination, and appreciation for what the body can do.
10. Develop an interest in continuing sports participation as an adult.
5-Star Softball is part of the Greater South King County Softball Association and plays 4 other recreational leagues within King County. The combined leagues support over 500 softball players.
5-Star Baseball is affiliated with PONY Baseball, teaching players “real” baseball skills at age appropriate levels. At 10 years and up tournament teams can play all summer long. Baseball is the one sport that high school students can coach.
5-Star Football has been part of this community for over 50 years. It is our goal to provide a quality environment and a safe venue to introduce kids to football and to prepare them with the tools necessary for the high school level and beyond. 5-Star football regularly enrolls over 200 participants.
The 5 Star Cheer program is open to 1st through 8th graders. Cheerleaders perform at football games with possible appearances in parades and community events. The program offers participants a chance to learn the elements of cheer and dance. This is great preparation for those interested in trying out for high school cheer.
5-Star Basketball is strictly Issaquah/Renton schools. The program is made up of 20 teams that play other teams in their level. The goal is to provide fun, quality experience in basketball, emphasizing, character, teamwork, learning, participation, fun, fitness and healthy competition.
Reg = Registration Timeframe
General Information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Website Address: http://www.5starcommunity.org