Christmas Quiz 2008. Arrange yourselves into teams of 4 Think of a team name Winning team members win 3 house points each!! Choose a bonus round from the next slide (worth double points). By Miss Chapman. Name the personality Name the movie Entertainment World Capitals Name the country
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Name the team
You get a point for guessing if the correct answer is high or lower and a bonus mark goes to the team with the closest correct answer.
Match the currency to the country.
1) Electric Christmas tree lights were first used in:
2) The name of Scrooge’s deceased business partner in ‘A Christmas Carol’ was:
3) In North America children put stockings out at Christmas time, their Dutch counterparts use:
4) What name does NOT belong to one of Santa’s reindeer?
a) Comet b) Prancer c) Blitzen d) Klaxon
5) In Australia, usual Boxing Day activities include:
6) At Christmas, it is customary to exchange kisses beneath a sprig of which plant?
7) Which popular Christmas song was actually written for Thanksgiving?
8) In 1647, the English Parliament passed a law that:
a) Made Christmas illegal b) recognised Christmas as an official holiday c) let prisoners spend Christmas day at home d) gave santa immunity to break and enter charges
Best end with something geographical!!!!
Rearrange these anagrams to find the names of 10 countries.
here come the answers
You get a point for guessing if the correct answer is high or lower and a bonus mark goes to the team with the closest correct answer