Russia: A Major Player or Not? . Pravco September 2002. In 1970, Airbus Did Not Exist, Today They Have Over 50% Market Share . Who will be the next “Airbus”? The manufacturers from Russia, China and India?.
Irkutsk - BE-200
Voronezh -Il-96Russian Commercial Aircraft Programs and Production
- Canada-United States Trade Center, University at Buffalo, Occasional Paper No. 26, 2002, “The International Decentralization of US Commercial Aircraft Production: Implications for US Employment and Trade”.
- Office of Aerospace - International Trade Administration- U.S. Department of Commerce, briefings on Russian Commercial Aircraft Manufacturing and European Commercial Aircraft Production Processes, 2002
- Presidential Commission on the Future of the US Aerospace Industry, submitted research on industrial offsets and new global emerging aircraft programs, 2001.
- International Journal of Aerospace Management, October 2001. “Globalization of Commercial Aircraft Production: Implications to US Based Manufacturing Activity”.
- House of Representatives Subcommittee on Aviation, submitted research on Global Aircraft Production, 2001
- Speednews Aviation Conference, March 2001, “Globalization of Commercial Aircraft Production: Russian and Chinese Capabilities”
- Presidential Offsets Commission, submitted research on Russian and Chinese Aircraft Manufacturing sector, 2000.
David J Pritchard Ph.D.
210 Sagewood Terrace
Williamsville, NY 14221 USA
Telephone/Telefax 716-632-5657 (USA)