APPROACH TO PATIENT WITH ASCITIES. Preloader

APPROACH TO PATIENT WITH ASCITIES. - PowerPoint PPT Presentation


  • 1100 Views
  • Uploaded on

APPROACH TO PATIENT WITH ASCITIES.. DEF. OF ASCITIES.. Ascites is defined as the accumulation of free fluid in the peritoneal cavity. . . TYPES OF ASCITIES.. Ascities is most often caused by liver cirrhosis which accounts for over 75% of patients while the remaining 25 % is due to malignancy (10%), heart failure (3%), pancreatitis (1%), TB (2%), or other rare causes. Broadly categorizing ascities can be:.1...Peritoneal ascities.2...Non peritoneal ascities..

loader
I am the owner, or an agent authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of the copyrighted work described.
capcha
Download Presentation

PowerPoint Slideshow about 'APPROACH TO PATIENT WITH ASCITIES.' - Leo


An Image/Link below is provided (as is) to download presentation

Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - E N D - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Presentation Transcript