Loading in 2 Seconds...
Loading in 2 Seconds...
GROUP 6 Sean Lin Wesley Kao Emily Lee Bell Liu Jerry Lin Bernice Chen Eva Shih Mike Huang. 1.luxury the best and most expensive food and drink 、 clothes 、 surrounds etc.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
GROUP 6Sean Lin Wesley Kao Emily Lee Bell Liu Jerry Lin Bernice ChenEva Shih Mike Huang
1.luxury the best and most expensive food and drink 、clothes、surrounds etc. Sentence: In this country a color television set is still a luxury. 2.Hybrid animal or plant that has parents of different species or varieties. Sentence: A mule is a hybrid of a male donkey and female horse. 3.objective （1）solid thing that can be seen and touched. （2）thing aimed at、 intention、purpose. Sentence: There were several objects on the floor of the room.
4. franchise （1）right to vote at public elections. （2）formal permission to sell a company’s goods or services in a particular area. Sentence: That fast food business has expanded through the sale of franchises. 5. Outlet a shop, company, or organization through which products are sold Sentence: The shoe manufacturer had several outlets. 6. attract arouse interest or pleasure in something. Sentence: The game attracted a large audience.
7. expand become greater in size、number or importance、spread out、unfold. Sentence: We are planning to expand the school building. 8. cosmetic a face-cream , body-powder , etc…intended to make the skin or hair more beautiful. Sentence: She always use cosmetic that make her more confident. 9. retail the sale of goods in shops to customer , for their own use , not for resale. Sentence: The retail prices are more expensive than supermarket
10. labor effort, or work especially physical work Sentence: The country is short of skilled labor. 11. fare the price charged to carry a person , as by car, train, or taxi to get on; succeed Sentence: You need to pay all except the fare at this trip.
12. manufacturer A person, an enterprise, or an entity that manufactures something. sentence :The manufacturer lose heavily on the deal. 13. steadily (1):at a steady rate or pace; "his interest eroded steadily“ (2): in a steady manner; "he could still walk steadily“ 14. demand To ask for urgently or peremptorily: demand an investigation into the murder; demanding that he leave immediately; demanded to speak to the manager. sentence: I have many demands on my time.
15. modernize To make modern in appearance, style, or character; update. Sentence: Modernize a hospital by installing the latest equipment 16.bonus Something given or paid in addition to what is usual or expected. Sentence :I get a Christmas bonus from the department store 17. brand A trademark or distinctive name identifying a product or a manufacturer Sentence: This brand of tea is my favorite.
18. recognition The act of recognizing or condition of being recognized. Sentence: After the brief report ,he receives much recognition. 19. sharply clearly and definitely Sentence: Opinion is sharply divided.