Business Plan For Tobacco Leaf Presented By Rahul Gupta A Brief History Established in 1982 2 current locations in different shopping malls (both located in Maryland)
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
(both located in Maryland)
-nearly 60% of total revenue comes from cigars and cigar accessories
- Allows us to reach a completely new customer base
Surrounded by many commercial outlets
- Newly renovated shopping center containing more than 40 stores
- Located near many office buildings
- Many hotels and restaurants
Affluent neighborhoods surround the area.
- Average income of surrounding residents over $500K
Hunt Valley Shopping CenterTobacco Leaf – Proposed Location
- 1st level will be selling area carrying same products as both existing locations but with more of a concentration on cigars.
- 2nd level will be a smoking lounge furnished with leather couches, plasma televisions, billiards table, and personal locker humidors for customers who wish to store cigars.
- different market,smaller retailer, not as much merchandise, more expensive, doesn’t offer many products and services we do.
- sometimes cheaper because state OTP taxes don’t apply, buy in bulk, no sales tax, less overhead expenses.
= Total Cost ~ $900,000