Transportation Jennifer Schaeffer Ashley Christian Dr. Helms EDE 417 Transportation Unit: Social Studies Grade Level: Kindergarten Lesson: Transportation Objectives The Student will - 1.Be able to identify the three modes of transportation. (land, air, sea)
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Unit: Social Studies
Grade Level: Kindergarten
The Student will -
1.Be able to identify the three modes of transportation. (land, air, sea)
2. Be able to categorize different types of transportation into the correct mode.
3. Be able to identify at least 5 different types of transportation.
1.Divide the children into 4 groups. Give each group a type of transportation. (bus, boat, plane, train)
2. Have each group decide what they would need for their type of transportation and have them role play a trip to wherever they want based on their type of transportation.
1. If it is nice outside, set up a roadway with road signs outside.
2. Have students learn what the different signs mean and role play using the bikes and tricycles.