Poverty Essay Created by Essay-Academy.com
As you remember, more concrete information attracts more attention. Here you can see some ideas and recommendations about narrowing the topic “Poverty” and selecting a relevant essay type.
1. Narrowing the Topic about Poverty according to Your Own Interests We recommend you to think about the answers on these four groups of questions: 1. What does a word “poverty” mean namely for you and your family? In the case if you ever been a poor man, can you describe a poor life in details? 2. What are the differences between dreams of poor and rich people? Can you compare the daily thoughts and troubles of those people who are rolling in money and those people who have nothing?
3. Why some people are poor? What are the consequences of high poverty level for the state? 4. Do you know a real story where a poor man became a rich man (or vice versa)? How did his / her character change after his / her growing rich (or growing poor)? If you are ready to give a detailed answer on one of these questions right now, the problem with selecting an essay type is solved!
2. Choosing an Essay Type for Writing about Poverty If you know exactly which of the group of questions is the most attractive namely to you, it will be easy to choose an essay type. 1. If you want to give an answer on the first group of questions, you will write a reflective essay about poverty. 2. In the case if you are able to make a comparative analysis, you may write a compare and contrast essay about poverty.
3. If you are ready to name the reasons and results of poverty, you will write a cause and effect essay about poverty. 4. If you know a real story about poor people, you may write a narrative essay about poverty.
3. Giving a Title for Your Essay about Poverty 1. If you write a reflective essay about poverty, the title of it may be like these: “A Poor Life of My Family” or “What is a Poverty? My Own Experience”. 2. If you write a compare and contrast essay about poverty, you may choose a title from the following examples: “Rich and Poor People: Their Daily Thoughts and Troubles”, “Desires of a Rich Man vs. Desires of a Poor Man”, “Understanding of Happiness: the Thoughts of Rich and Poor People”.
3. If you write a cause and effect essay about poverty, the possible titles for your essay are: “The Reasons of Poverty from the Psychological Point of View”, “The Consequences of High Poverty Level for the State” or “Why Some People are Poor while the Others are Rich”. 4. If you write a narrative essay about poverty, the title of your essay may be like the following: “The Story about How One Poor Man Became a Rich One” or “The Changes with One Rich Man after His Growing Poor”.
4. Some Useful Recommendations and Ideas for Writing a Poverty Essay 1. Avoid banal phrases and statements such as “Poverty is one of the most serious problems nowadays” or “It’s not correct that some people are poor while the others are rich” and so on. 2. One can’t forbid you to use creative titles. If you have a fertile imagination, you may transform our titles.
3. Give the examples which you are familiar with. If you are keen on folk texts, make an analysis of a world famous fairy tale about poor and rich brothers. In the case if you write a compare and contrast essay, you may compare a life style of two brothers. If you write a cause and effect essay, you may explain why one brother is poor while the other is rich from the psychological point of view. Be original!
Please visit our Website: https://essay-academy.com