VADM JAMES H FLATLEY JR DIV (USNSCC-091AJF ). LTJG STEPHEN MANN COMMANDING OFFICER. THANKS TO THE . USCG Chief Petty Officer Association (CPOA). Change of Command 15 February 2009. Last Change of Command 08 February ~2006 Former Commanding Officer; LTJG Gary Frost, USNSCC
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
LTJG STEPHEN MANN
THANKS TO THE
Chief Petty Officer Association
15 February 2009
Last Change of Command
08 February ~2006
Former Commanding Officer; LTJG Gary Frost, USNSCC
Former Executive Officer; ENS Patrick McNichols, USNSCC
The Naval Sea Cadet Corps ages 13-17
Navy League Cadets - Ages 11-14
USCG / USNSCC Policy
National Financial Support
NSCC/NLCC Ranks & Rates
NSCC/NLCC Ribbons & Breast Insignia
LCDR is the highest rank possible in the NSCC
VADM James H. Flatley Jr. Division
LCDR Brett Bloomberg, Regional Director
MCPO Raymond Borchert, USCGR (Ret.)
CGCPOA Green Bay Chapter, NSCC Committee Chairman
* Is the local sponsoring organization representative.
* Selects Unit Commanding Officers & writes Unit CO's yearly evaluation
* Conducts independent inspections of unit records including financial
* Resolves complaints from parents that cannot be solved by Unit CO.
* Assists in establishing local maritime services support.
* Has ability to remove Unit CO's and dismiss NSCC Officers.
Winter Trainings 2009
NOSC Green Bay
USCGC Mobile Bay
USCG Station Sturgeon Bay
USCG Marine Safety Detachment Sturgeon Bay
Manitowoc Maritime Museum
Door County Maritime Museum
1906 - 1958