SOSMIE – Paris Meeting n° 1: 4th - 6th October 2012. TRUST. Workshop n.1: Partner presentation Workshop n.2: K ey questions. Workshop n° 1. Partner presentation. “Trust” is a profit limited company located in Rome (Italy).
Meeting n° 1: 4th - 6th October 2012
Workshop n.1:Partner presentation
“Trust” is a profit limited company located in Rome (Italy).
The mission is to contribute to the local socio-economic development working, at a national and international level, in the area of research and training and providing technical assistance for public Institutions, private organisations and the private social sector.
The Company develops its activities in order to plan, conceive and implement:
1) research activities in the field of territorial and economic planning; scientific, economic and technological research; psycho-sociological analysis of social and organisational phenomena; user needs analysis; feasibility studies; analysis of production systems related to the economical development, focusing in particular on infrastructures;
2) technical assistance aimed at supporting local, national and international Institutions in planning, management, monitoring, financial reporting and evaluation;
3) innovative actions aimed at the improvement of competences of individuals through initial training, continuous training, in-service training of teachers and trainers, training of guidance and counselling operators, adults training, entrepreneurial training, distance learning, highlighting the value of formal and informal learning;
4) planning, development and production of complex information systems, e-learning models and platforms, multimedia didactic tools, web-based applications for project management and financial administration and reporting, DVD e CD Rom, web-based solutions, websites and Portals, digital portfolios database.
5) planning, implementing, coordinating, monitoring and evaluation of innovative actions aimed at the improvement of competences of individuals through initial training, continuous training, in-service training of teachers and trainers, training of guidance and counselling operators, adults training, entrepreneurial training, distance learning, highlighting the value of formal and informal learning;
6) implementation and production of complex information tools, software and systems to support the monitoring, systematization of information and data and the outcomes/outputs dissemination, as strategic components of the implementation process of action and interventions at regional, national and Transnational level.
Those competencies are basic skills necessary to integrate the labor market.SOSMIE aims as well at identifying and promoting tools for detecting these key skills for employers.The partnership aims at identifying various tools on selected practices (best practices), and creating a guide which then will be tested by employers and migrants. SOSMIE will develop an interactive method of working between partners, target groups and Companies.What is the purpose of the project ?
-participate actively in communication and dissemination
-evaluationWhat are your duties on the project ?
Elearningplatform (for nextproposal – LLP TOI????)
The Courseware will be structured in Modules and Units:
Each UNIT must provide:
- a lecture note in “PDF format" (minimum 10 - maximum 20 pages) that will be downloadable.
- one or two lessons in "PPT format" (minimum 10 - maximum 20 slides) that will be downloadable.
- a list of useful links regarding the item of the UNIT.
- a list of bibliography, list of documents, examples, tools concerning the item of the UNIT. These files will be downloadable.
At the end of the MODULE will have:
multiple choice test (maximum 10 questions with 4 options) concerning the contents of all units
Also it will be possible upload these documents In the Courseware:
-Photos (format .jpeg, .gif, .png size maximum 2MB)
-Video (format .flv size maximum 5 MB)
-File audio (format .mp3 sixe maximum 5MB)Do you already know tools, instruments, relevant surveys or studies that could help us in our working process…
-Evaluation planning and tools to be used ( “who does what” ).
-Do we realise graphic design (newsletter format – headed paper – banner – ppt format)?
-Planning next meetings in order to optimize expenditures.
-Will all partner contribute to the development of the materials related to the 9 soft skills? Will “TRUST”develop only project website and evaluation? Should we translate all “9 soft skills” in Italian?Is there some questions, topics or subjects you would like to speak about during the first meeting ?