The Mausoleum at Halicarnassus. By Kaylie Mings. Location. 1. Where was the structure built? Halicarnassus, an ancient capital city, along the Mediterranean coast of Asia Minor. Today it is the modern city Bodrum in Turkey. 2. When was the structure built? It was built around 350 BC.
By Kaylie Mings
1. Where was the structure built?
2. When was the structure built?
3. What is left of the structure as it stands today?
remains have been found.
1. Who built the structure
2. Why did they build this structure?
3. How was this structure used?
1. What made the structure unique?
2. How long did it take to build the structure?
What materials or construction techniques were used to build the structure?
1. Are there any parallels to similar structure used today?
2. What are they?
3. Is this structure one of the 7 Wonders of the Ancient World?