The Persistent Neighbor At Midnight. Luke 11:5-13. What Would You Do?. Context: Teach us how to pray- v.1-v.4 OUR LESSON- v.5-v.8 Jesus says...ASK v.9-v.13. What this does not mean: - Isa 65:24, 1 Jn. 5:14-15, . I. Lessons We Can Learn
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Teach us how to pray- v.1-v.4
OUR LESSON- v.5-v.8
Jesus says...ASK v.9-v.13
What this does not mean:
- Isa 65:24, 1 Jn. 5:14-15,
1. God never is too busy, too far away, or too tired
- Matthew 20:30-32, Psa. 145:18
2. Even the “great ones” sometimes had to wait.
3. We can affect the holy, infinite God through prayers.
4. We are not inconveniencing God.
5. We matter to God at least as much as any child ever has mattered to his parents. Lk. 11:14-17
1. What do you think Satan will use to hinder a consistent prayer schedule today?
2. What plans can you make right now to keep from giving in to Satan’s hindrances this week?
3. Who will you enlist as an accountability partner?
4. Why do some naturally avoid picking someone else to help hold them accountable? How will you overcome these objections?