SMB TRAINING OPTIONS TRAINING PROGRAM Presents:. Disclaimer.
PowerPoint Slideshow about ' SMB TRAINING OPTIONS TRAINING PROGRAM Presents:' - tuyen
An Image/Link below is provided (as is) to download presentation
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
1. SMB TRAINING is NOT a Broker Dealer. SMB TRAINING engages in trader education and training. SMB TRAINING offers a number of products and services, both electronically (over the internet through Smbtraining.com) and in person. Through Smbtraining.com, SMB TRAINING offers the “Virtual Trading Floor”, a community through which independent traders (subscribers), as well as T3 Trading Group, LLC traders, observe a virtual trading floor environment (as described below) for educational purposes. SMB TRAINING also offers web-based, interactive training courses on demand.
2. The seminars given by SMB TRAINING are for educational purposes only. This information neither is, nor should be construed, as an offer, or a solicitation of an offer, to buy or sell securities. You shall be fully responsible for any investment decisions you make, and such decisions will be based solely on your evaluation of your financial circumstances, investment objectives, risk tolerance, and liquidity needs.
3. This material is being provided to you for educational purposes only. No information presented constitutes a recommendation by SMB TRAINING or its affiliates to buy, sell or hold any security, financial product or instrument discussed therein or to engage in any specific investment strategy. The content neither is, nor should be construed as, an offer, or a solicitation of an offer, to buy, sell, or hold any securities. You are fully responsible for any investment decisions you make. Such decisions should be based solely on your evaluation of your financial circumstances, investment objectives, risk tolerance and liquidity needs.
4. SMB Training and SMB Capital Management, LLC are separate but affiliated companies.
5. T3 Trading Group, LLC is a Registered SEC Broker-Dealer and Member of the CBOE Stock Exchange (CBSX www.CBOE.com). All trading conducted by contributors on Virtual Trading Floor is done through T3 Trading Group, LLC.6. Any information contained in this presentation is for educational purposes ONLY. Neither Locke In Your Success, LLC, John Locke nor it’s subsidiaries nor any of their respective officers, employees, representatives, agents or independent contractors are, in such capacities, licensed financial advisors, registered investment advisors or registered broker dealers. Neither do they provide investment nor financial advice nor make investment recommendations, nor are they in the business of transacting trades. Nothing in this communication constitutes a solicitation, recommendation, promotion, endorsement or offer (buy or sell) by Locke In Your Success, LLC, or others described above, of any particular security, transaction or investment.
7. The risk of loss in trading securities, options, futures and forex can be substantial. Customers must consider all relevant risk factors, including their own personal financial situation, before trading. Options involve risk and are not suitable for all investors. See the Options Disclosure Document: Characteristics and Risks of Standardized Options. Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk, as well as its own unique risk factors. Please read the following risk disclosure before considering the trading of this product: Forex Risk Disclosure. Futures and forex accounts are not protected by the Securities Investor Protection Corporation (SIPC).
Please note: Hypothetical computer simulated performance results are believed to be accurately presented. However, they are not guaranteed as to accuracy or completeness and are subject to change without any notice. Hypothetical or simulated performance results have certain inherent limitations. Unlike an actual performance record, simulated results do not represent actual trading. Since, also, the trades have not actually been executed; the results may have been under or over compensated for the impact, if any, of certain market factors such as liquidity, slippage and commisions. Simulated trading programs in general are also subject to the fact that they are designed with the benefit of hindsight. No representation is being made that any portfolio will, or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those shown. All investments and trades carry risks.
Add call butterflies at 40 points over the butterflies with the lowest short strikes until Delta comes down to around -175 or until there are 10 butterflies at that strike
Once 10 there are 10 butterflies at 40 points over the lowest short strikes, start adding in call butterflies at 60 points over the butterflies with the lowest short strikes until Delta comes down to around -175 or there are 10 butterflies at that strike
When there are 10 butterflies on each of all 3 strikes, the trade is now fully scaled in