Back to Basics: Creating Quality Customer Service in Higher Education. A Webinar Designed for Innovative Educators Geri Anderson, Colorado Community College System Bitsy Cohn, Front Range Community College. You work in education, right? So you’re An educator, right?.
A Webinar Designed for Innovative Educators
Geri Anderson, Colorado Community College System
Bitsy Cohn, Front Range Community College
You work in Education
An educator, right?
Nope! You are something even better! Education
YOU are a CUSTOMER SERVANT!
So what does that mean to you? Education
Always Do The Right Thing Even If It’s Not The Easiest Thing
Can I help you? EducationB:
Be one student’s hero
Complete Each Transaction with a Personal Question or Statement
Developing an inviting place for students—in person, online and on the phone
1. Ensure that employees can actively participate in team and institutional goals.
2. Ask employees to suggest better ways of getting their jobs done.
3. Give employees authority along with the responsibility.
4. Show you have trust in your employees.
Faculty; Faculty; Faculty
Please send any Questions/Comments/Concerns Now Via Chat
Hire The Smile
Train The Skill
(they may be royalty!)
K: EducationKnowledge is Power…Keep Learning
Mentor New Students
It Is A Way Of Life!
Xenial\ZEE-nee-uhl (adj). From Ancient Greek, “guest-friend”.
1. In layman’s terms-hospitality toward a stranger.
(Faster Than No)