Chapter 8 Japan Section 8.3 Growth of a Military Society Order Breaks Down. Hannah Leib Sarah Doyle & Dakota Murray. Introduction.
Chapter 8 JapanSection 8.3 Growth of a Military SocietyOrder Breaks Down
In the last section you learned about how the Samurai lead honorable lives. They did this by following a set of rules called Bushido. In this section, Order Breaks Down, we learn about the foreign invasions and internal rebellion. Which weakened Japan.
In this section you learned about how foreign invasion and internal rebellion weakened Japan. However in the end of the section you learned that the nobles and emperor had gained much power. In the next section you will learn about how leaders compete to unify Japan and isolate it from the rest of the world.
1. Why were the Daimyo’s so powerful?
3. How many times did the Mongols attack?
4. What occurred when the Mongols attacked?
2. What were the two reasons that the order broke down?
5. Why was the emperor angry with the shoguns?