Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use only and may not be sold or licensed nor shared on other sites. SlideServe reserves the right to change this policy at anytime. While downloading, If for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
1. Diode :- Clamper Positive Clamper
2. Diode :- Clamper Positive Clamper
3. Diode :- Clamper Negative Clamper
4. Diode :- Clamper Negative Clamper
5. Diode :- Clamper Biased Clamper
6. Diode :- Clamper The circuit of a positively biased clamper is shown in the figure. During the negative half cycle of the input signal the diode is forward biased and acts like a short circuit. The capacitor charges to Vi + Vs . Applying the KVL to the input side
7. Clippers CLIPPERS AND LIMITERS
8. Clipping removes part of the positive or negative peaks of a signal or both. Silicon diodes do not conduct until the applied voltage exceeds about 0.6 volts and only when the anode is positive with respect to the cathode.
The circuit is like a potential divider with the diode part being high resistance for voltages below 0.6 volts and low resistance above.
9. Diode Clipper