Report on Japanese Activities. Makoto Suzuki JIRA 2007/June/29 Berlin. New representative from 2007/Apr. JIRA DICOM committee chair Mr. Hidenori Shinoda => Mr. Makoto Suzuki JIRA DICOM committee secretariat Mr. Akihiro Akamatsu => Mr. Koji Imokawa JIRA voting representative
Report on Japanese Activities
JIRA DICOM committee chair
Mr. Hidenori Shinoda => Mr. Makoto Suzuki
JIRA DICOM committee secretariat
Mr. Akihiro Akamatsu => Mr. Koji Imokawa
JIRA voting representative
Primary : Mr. Makoto Suzuki
alternative : Mr. Koji Imokawa
1) DICOM publicity
- Translation of DICOM standards PS 3.1
final editing. To be on JIRA H.P in pdf.
- Translation of “DICOM Basics” by Herman.
Need some mods. To be published.
- DICOM seminar @ CyberRad 2007 meeting
- IHE workshops in Kyoto and Takamatsu 2007/Feb/10 and 2007/May/11
CyberRad in Yokohama
2) Connectathon-J 2006 ( 2nd in Japan )
- Held on 2007/Feb/05-09 at Tokyo-Bay area.
- HL7 ver.2.5 and DICOM2007
- 36 companies and 72 systems including overseas
- Results are on
3) Contributing to DICOM Standards
- JJ1017 version 3.0 document (English version) is now on JIRA’s H.P
- supp124 ( display param ) proposed by JIRA
- supp122 ( Specimen ID ) co-proposed by JAHIS/Europe
- new work item ( modify endoscopic image IOD ) to be proposed this year by JAHIS/JIRA
( was: non-incorporated )
Ministry of Health, Labor, and Welfare (MHLW) will support IHE-J financially.
- promote IHE publicity.
- coordinate Connectathon-J
2)5-year grand design ( IT promotion
in health and welfare ) has been issued by MHLW.
- IT in medical and welfare facilities
- Online insurance claim
- Electronic lifetime health record
- Privacy protection