An Image/Link below is provided (as is) to download presentation
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
1. Objectives 1. Explain the principles of x-ray diffraction and its use in materials science.
2. Explain the mechanisms of electron/ solid interaction
3. Identify the products of electron/ solid interaction and their uses in Materials Science.
4. Explain the operating principles of the S.E.M.
2. X-Ray Diffraction Crystal structures interact with incident electromagnetic radiation
X-rays are _____ by the crystal lattice (Diffraction)