Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use only and may not be sold or licensed nor shared on other sites. SlideServe reserves the right to change this policy at anytime. While downloading, If for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
3. Distribution of Fasciola in the USA Florida web siteFlorida web site
4. Life Cycle
8. Hoofprint with Lymnaea
10. Fasciola egg
24. Florida pageFlorida page
30. Rationale of treatment recommendations
31. Herd egg count monitoring
32. Herd sampling and examination
41. Paramphistome eggs are greyish, more pointed at the operculum end and slightly smaller, features which allow differentiation from Fasciola at fecal sedimentation examination. Paramphistomes are often found in the same herds as Fasciola and in the Southeast are transmitted by the same snail. Since they are not affected by available flukecides, they can be counted and used as a surrogate indicator of how severe Fasciola would be without benefit of control programs.