Welcome Back!. 1. Notebook Set-up 2. Review terms 3. Probability and Genetics. Table of Contents I-II TOC - First two pages front and back III. Grade Check (be able to sign on by Monday) IV .-V. Absent/Missing Work. Table of Contents.
1. Notebook Set-up
2. Review terms
3. Probability and Genetics
1. Reviewing Terms 1/8
2. Probability & Genetics 1/8
2) Define homologous chromosomes and identify chromatids
3) Differentiate between haploid cells and diploid cells
4) Describe the structure and function of the spindle
5) Summarize the steps of mitosisReview
3) Diploid cells have two sets of chromosomes. Haploid cells have one chromosome set.
4) The Spindle is a structure made of microtubules. During mitosis, it helps to organize and separate chromosomes.Answers
5) have one chromosome set.Prophase-Chromosomes coil, spindle forms, nuclear membrane breaks down. Metaphase- Chromosomes line up on the cell equator. Anaphase- Chromatid pairs separate and move to opposite poles. Telophase- chromosomes unwind, nuclear membranes form.Answers