Process Analysis. Process analysis is…. A way to explain complex ideas and abstract concepts Useful for giving readers instructions. Process explanations…. Are organized in chronological order Explain how something is done or how it happens Useful to explain things like
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
1. Choose a topic that includes 3-5 concrete steps
2. In your intro paragraph, explain your process.
3. Make sure your thesis statement includes purpose.
4. Transition from one paragraph to the next.
5. Include a topic sentence at the start of each body paragraph.
6. Make sure steps are well defined and organized.
7. Make sure specific details are mentioned.
8. Use vivid descriptive words and sensory details.