Is the New York Pass Worth It? Review of the Popular New York City Attractions Pass and Insider Information.
* Special New York Pass Discounts Are Only Offered Online.
* Only pass to include a free Central Park Bike Tour valued at $49!
* Plenty of Time to Activate the Pass – Up to One Year.
* Each Day is Considered a Calendar Day - Not a 24-Hour Period - and the Pass Runs for Consecutive Days. You May Not Skip Days While the Pass is Active.
* Receive Special Currency Rate Discounts – 1% Better Than Publicly Advertised.
* Only City Pass That Can Be Replaced if Lost or Stolen - Be Sure to Record the Number on Your Pass Just in Case.
* You Can Visit Each Attraction Only Once per Day with Your NY Pass.
* If Pressed For Time, Order New York Pass Online and Pick It Up in NYC.
* Skip to the Front of Lines at Popular Sites.
* Avoid Delivering Your Pass to Your Hotel – It Can Easily Turn Up Missing.
* Save Time and Minimize Hassle by Using Detailed NYC Guidebook to Plan Your Trip.
* The NY Pass Is the Only Pass That Includes Sites in All NYC’s Boroughs: Manhattan, Brooklyn, Bronx, Queens and Staten Island.
* Only NYC Attractions Pass That Includes a Full Island Sightseeing Cruise.
New York Pass Review
676A 9th Avenue, #302
New York, NY 10036
Phone No: 201-210-4611