EFFECTIVELY INTEGRATING SUPPORT TOOLS, MULTIMEDIA AND HYPERMEDIA INTO TEACHING AND LEARNING. By: BELTECH. Tanya Carballo Margaret Enriguez Ann Lopez Beth Palacio Oren Romero Tritia Stuart. BENEFITS OF SOFTWARE SUPPORT TOOL. Improves efficiency Enhances appearance of product
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
EFFECTIVELY INTEGRATING SUPPORT TOOLS, MULTIMEDIA AND HYPERMEDIA INTO TEACHING AND LEARNING
By: BELTECH HYPERMEDIA INTO TEACHING AND LEARNING
3. Graphic tools – illustrate documents and web pages; create visual data summaries.
4. Planning and organizing tools – help organize idea for writing; assist in organizing, planning and scheduling of activities.
5. Research and reference tools – help students research assigned topics.
6. Content area tools – support tasks specific to content areas such as technology, education, music, reading, science, math geography, and social studies.
3. Graphic tools – draw/paint programs, image editing software, charting/graphing software, clip art, animation, sound and font collections
4. Planning and organizing tools – outlining concept mapping software, lesson planning software, scheduling and time management tools
5. Research and reference tools –
electronic encyclopedias, electronic
atlases and mapping tools, electronic
dictionaries and thesauruses
6. Content-area tools – CAD systems,
MIDI tools: music editors and
sequencers, reading tools, MBLs/CBLs,
GPS and GIS systems
4. Hypermedia design and development software (e.g. Adobe Flash)
5.Virtual reality (VR) environments (e.g. Apple’s Quick time (VR)
6.Web 2.0 authoring tools (e.g. Google’s blogger)
4. Graphic images – created or imported, animations
5.Text – entered by author, imported
THANK YOU!!! HYPERMEDIA INTO TEACHING AND LEARNING