Illinois Association of School Administrators 2008 New Superintendents Conference. Thomas Bertrand, PhD Superintendent, Rochester CUSD 3A [email protected] The First 100 Days.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Illinois Association of School Administrators2008 New Superintendents Conference
Thomas Bertrand, PhD
Superintendent, Rochester CUSD 3A
*Due Dates (upper right corner)
When done correctly, the process and development of a Strategic Plan can:
*Goals don’t change during the 3 years
**Helps eliminate individual agendas
Revise Parent Survey
Schedule survey dates
Revise staff survey, schedule survey date
Administer Parent Surveys
Gather student achievement data, Senior Exit Surveys, etc.
Organize Data, Survey results
Strategic Planning Session (1 day)
Staff, Community,Administration (set priorities)
Post Planning Work
Board Adoption of Strategic Plan Goals
8. Stand silent and motionless in the corner, facing the wall, without getting off.
7. Greet everyone getting on the elevator with a warm handshake and ask them to call you Admiral.
6. Stare, grinning, at another passenger for a while, and then announce: "I've got new socks on!"
4. Frown and mutter "gotta go, gotta go" then sigh and say "oops!"
3. Walk on with a cooler that says "human head" on the side.
2. Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers that this is your "personal space."
1. Announce in a demonic voice: "I must find a more suitable host body."