Dr. Sean began his career as a medical physician until a chance conversation with the nephew of a fellow physician led to his discovery of the kind of profits that can be made trading in the stock market.
6) Never trade shares more than your risk threshold.
7) Always have a stop loss orders in place.
8) Never let any loss escalate.
9) Take profits as you double your risk amount and re-enter if the trend continues.
10) Always be prepared for market events that happens for the day as news, fed announcements, earning reports etc
11) Don’t trade stocks more than what you can watch.