The WorkSource Professional Network offers career transition assistance to professional job seekers through networking, workshops, and business partnerships. Meetings are held monthly. Members are professionals with a 4-year degree and/or management-level experience, seeking full-time employment.
- Meeting Date: Tuesday, May 21, 2013 10:30am – Noon
- Location: FSCJ Deerwood Campus
- 9911 Old Baymeadows Road
- Room B 1204
- Jacksonville, FL 32256
- Hot Tips ,Trends, and Best Practices in Career Marketing Communications and Career Planning / Management
- Speaker: *Lynn Higgison, Owner, Opportunity Knocks
- Come join us to learn how to compete and succeed in today’s challenging, global market. Lynn will highlight key tips, trends and best practices from Career Professionals at the Global Career Brainstorming Day in late 2012.
- Lynn will overview key job search trends and findings taken from leading Career Professioanls around the country in the following areas:
- Career Marketing Communications
- Cover Letters
- CAR/STAR stories
- LinkedIn profiles & using taglines
- Career Planning & Management
- Personal Branding
- Managing Your Career
*Lynn Higgison is a Certified Human Resources Professional (PHR) with over 20 years experience in Corporate Training & Career Transition in a broad spectrum of industries. She is a Nationally Certified Professional Resume Writer (ACRW) and recently earned her G3 career coaching certification. Lynn is the owner of Opportunity Knocks, a career transition firm that specializes in professional resume writing, interview preparation, career coaching & workshop facilitation.