Digestive System Review. Identify each structure labeled in the diagram . o ral cavity. stomach. g all bladder. pancreas. l arge intestine. small intestine. rectum. Where does protein digestion begin ? What is the function of F ?
Digestive System Review
Identify each structure labeled in the diagram.
Where does protein digestion begin?
What is the function of F?
3. Where are nutrients absorbed into the blood?
In the stomach
In the small intestine
4. What does C produce? Where does it go?
5. What is the function of G?
6. Chemical digestion is completed in this structure.
7. What type of digestion occurs in A?
Goes to the small intestine
mechanical and chemical
esophagus, stomach, small intestine, large intestine
chemical digestion of proteins
The esophagus pushes food down into the stomach using peristalsis.
Small intestine (D)
Identify the nutrient being described:
Describe the role of the small intestine in digestion.