Factors Affecting ORA Parameter and Comparing with NCT in Normal Korean. Jun Her MD. PhD, Sung-wook Kim MD, Jae-hwan Ahn MD Inje University, College of Medicine, Busan Paik Hospital, Busan, South Korea. We have NO financial interest. Purpose.
Jun Her MD. PhD, Sung-wook Kim MD, Jae-hwan Ahn MD
Inje University, College of Medicine, Busan Paik Hospital,
Busan, South Korea
We have NO financial interest
Principle of ocular response analyzer (ORA)
Table 1. Normal ranges of ORA Parameters in Korean
1 : David Luce, David Taylor. Reichert Ocular Response Analyzer Measures Corneal Biomechanical Properties and IOP. Provides New Indicators for Corneal Specialties and Glaucoma Management.
“ CH and CRF were significantly higher in juvenile group ”
Table 2. Comparision of ORA parameters between Juvenile group and Adult group
“ No significant difference from male and female ”
Table 3. Comparision of ORA parameters between Female group and Male group
Table 3. Statistical correlations between parameters.
The red squares indicate significance with a high level of correlation.
The blue squares indicatesignificance with a moderate correlation.
- CH : mean 10.7 ±1.45 mmHg, distribution 7.5~15.8 mmHg.
- CRF : mean 10.40 ±1.61 mmHg, distribution 6.5~15.9 mmHg
- CH and CRF were significantlyhigher in juvenile group.
- Positive correlation was found between CCT & NCT and CH & CRF
(but the magnitude was weak (P<0.01))
- IOPcc and IOPg (as measures of IOP in ORA) had significamt
correlation with IOP of NCT
- In particular IOPcc appeared to be independent of corneal thickness