Martin Luther King, Jr. January 15, 1929 – April 4, 1968. Martin Luther King: A Great Civil Rights Leader. Martin Luther King believed in freedom and equality for all people. He did not believe in violence. He wanted to change the laws through peaceful actions. Jim Crow Laws.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
January 15, 1929 – April 4, 1968
2. How old was Martin when he started college?
3. Where did Martin go to college?
4. Who did Martin marry?
5. When Martin became a pastor, where was his church?
6. What did Martin lead in Montgomery, Alabama?
7. What was the famous speech that Martin gave in Washington, D.C.?
8. What great honor did Martin receive in 1964?
9. How did Martin die?
10. When is Martin Luther King Day celebrated?