DEVELOPMENT OF E-CONTENT ON ANCIENT INDIAN METALLURGY AND MODERN PROCESS METALLURGY. K. K. SINGH VIKAS JINDAL DEPARTMENT OF METALLURGICAL ENGINEERING INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, BANARAS HINDU UNIVERSITY VARANASI. OBJECTIVE.
K. K. SINGH
DEPARTMENT OF METALLURGICAL ENGINEERING
INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, BANARAS HINDU UNIVERSITY
-To provide a scientific and technological basis of these traditional process and compare merits of these processes with modern metallurgical processes.
-Explore commercial viability of traditional Indian metallurgical process.
Coin of Samudragupta
Iron Pillar of Delhi
2. To develop e-content on modern extraction processes of various metals.
Blast furnace diagram
Critical path is A-C-D-E-G-I-J-K-L-N
Probability Factor , Z=17.7
=> Chance of completion of project on time =99.99%
Professor, Department of Metallurgical engineering, IT-BHU, Varanasi
Professor, Department of Materials and Metallurgical Engineering, IIT Kanpur
Professor & Head, Educational Planning & Management, NITTTR, Kolakata
1. Scripted and anchored an educational Video film “Selection of material for Engineering Applications”; Produced by TTTI (now NITTTR) Kolkata.
2. Undergone Educational Video Film making course at NITTTR Kolkata
3. Undergone Film Appreciation Course 2009 at Film and Television Institute of India,
1. ISTE Best Teacher Regional Award 2006
2. ISTE Calcutta Convention National Award 2007
B.Tech (Met.Engg.), M.Tech (Process Metallurgy), Ph.D (thesis submitted)