Future needs for EIONET data flows for European biodiversity assessments. Break- out group A. Prioritizing critieria for new proposals. 1 . Agreed reporting obligation at the European/global level. Legally binding measures
Break- out group A
1. Agreed reporting obligation at the European/global level. Legally binding measures
2. Relevant indicator developed at national/European/international level
3. Policy relevance at the European/global level
4. Added value in terms of existing/ improving the level of the relevant level of the relevant institutional capacity on the countries
5. Added value in in terms of meeting an acknow-ledged data/information gap at the European level.