Researching land based careers. Job adverts. Looking at the job advert in front of you, discuss:- What is the job for? How much do you earn? Are there any other benefits? Is it full time or part time? What qualifications must you have? What other skills or qualities should you have?
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Researching land based careers
Looking at the job advert in front of you, discuss:-
1. What is the total number of people employed in the sector?
A. 1 million
B. 1.3 million
C. 1.7 million
2.Which sector employs the most people?
3. How many people in the South East work in this sector?
4. What percentage of the agricultural workforce are male?
5. What is the average age of workers in this sector?
6. What percentage of people working in the sector are self-employed?
First year of degree course
GCSE grades A*-C
A level or IB
You have a story about a person. Can you help them make the right choice about their next steps and complete their career path booklet.
Be prepared to feedback to the class.