1. C.F.I.S.D. Dress Code
3. Shorts, Skirts, Pants and Tights
4. Jogging, biker and Spandex shorts are prohibited.
5. Tights worn alone are prohibited.
6. Tights worn under shorts or short skirts are prohibited.
7. Shorts and skirts must be mid-thigh length or longer. Mid-thigh is halfway between the inseam and top of the knee. These are not acceptable.
8. Waistbands are to be worn at the waist. Sagging clothes are not acceptable.
9. All garments must be hemmed or cuffed. Cut-offs are prohibited.
10. Pants legs may not be wider than the length of the shoes.
11. Chains and straps are prohibited.
13. Tank Tops, spaghetti straps and muscle shirts are prohibited.
14. Revealing, low cut, backless and shirts that show midriff are prohibited.
16. Bluetooth and other cell phone accessories are not permitted.
17. Hats, caps, headbands, do rags, scarves and bandanas are prohibited unless they are part of a school uniform or are for religious or medical purposes.
19. Jewelry No noisy, distracting or excessive jewelry or accessories are allowed.
20. Sunglasses Sunglasses may not be worn on the face, head or back of head.
21. Piercings Earrings are permitted in ears only. ALL other piercing jewelry is strictly prohibited.
Tattoos, permanent or temporary, must be covered at all times.
24. Trench coats, dusters and over coats are prohibited.
25. No visible or written messages likely to cause a disruption such as drugs, weapons, violence, vulgar or obscene language or images, insults to race, religion, gender or ethnicity, or gang or cult affiliation may be worn or displayed.
26. Hair & Makeup Hair styles, colors and makeup must not detract from or interfere with the learning and school environment.