Brunei darussalam requirements for import of cement
Download
1 / 5

BRUNEI DARUSSALAM : REQUIREMENTS FOR IMPORT OF CEMENT - PowerPoint PPT Presentation


  • 814 Views
  • Updated On :

BRUNEI DARUSSALAM : REQUIREMENTS FOR IMPORT OF CEMENT. Applied Import Permit (AP) from Brunei Industry National Authority (BINA). Must Registered with MOD (Authority for Building Control and Construction Industry, ABCi).

Related searches for BRUNEI DARUSSALAM : REQUIREMENTS FOR IMPORT OF CEMENT

loader
I am the owner, or an agent authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of the copyrighted work described.
capcha
Download Presentation

PowerPoint Slideshow about 'BRUNEI DARUSSALAM : REQUIREMENTS FOR IMPORT OF CEMENT' - ivanbritt


An Image/Link below is provided (as is) to download presentation

Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - E N D - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Presentation Transcript
Brunei darussalam requirements for import of cement l.jpg

BRUNEI DARUSSALAM : REQUIREMENTS FOR IMPORT OF CEMENT

Applied Import Permit (AP) from Brunei Industry National Authority (BINA).

Must Registered with MOD (Authority for Building Control and Construction Industry, ABCi).

Strength of cement – BS EN 197-1 : 2000.

Certificate of Registration (Business Names Act 16/17 or Companies Act, Chapter 39).

Letter from Manufacturer/Supplier as an agent / distributor in Brunei Darussalam.


Slide2 l.jpg

  • Tender agreements and other related documents on projects/activities in Brunei Darussalam.

  • Test report from accredited laboratory in country of origin as well as test report from accredited laboratory in Brunei Darussalam (Arrival at Brunei Port).

  • Test reports & ISO 9000 or Certification Mark Scheme need to be certified “True Copy” by the Manufacturer, Certified Body or Public Notary.


Slide3 l.jpg

  • Warehouse/Storage area hence, copy of land grant as approved by Land Department & site plan or tenancy agreement.

  • Submit price and quantity of cement imported.

  • Must earlier inform the relevant parties each time cement is imported so that they can witnessed the samples being taken from the Port to the laboratory for testing.


Slide4 l.jpg

  • Manufacturing Process / Technical Specification of the production on cement

  • Pictures showing the warehouse/storage surroundings and on where cement packages are kept.

  • Material Safety Data sheet on cement import.

  • Safety signs & Notice board both for the benefits of workers and public.


Slide5 l.jpg

  • Environmental issues arise from transportation of cement packages, hence planting trees at warehouse, to omit dust emission.

  • Shareholders - a must of 30% to locals and the other 70% foreigners.

    Subject to changes based on standards, control and policy amendment from other relevant bodies.


ad