Curriculum Night 2013!. Welcome to. If we expect big things from children- we must expect big things from ourselves too. - Debbie Miller. 10 Things You Probably Don’t Know About Me…. 10. I am an only child. The number of my first cousins is equal to my
10. I am an only child. The number of my first cousins is equal to my
9. I am afraid of heights, but I love roller coasters.
8. I would rather eat Fritos than chocolate.
7. I have taught on two different continents.
6. If I was not a teacher, I would be a chef.
5. I can speak more than one language.
4. My children laugh at me when I dance. My husband says I remind him of Elaine from Seinfeld.
3. I married my college sweetheart. We met at Miami University in Ohio.
2. I am musically challenged, but I love to sing.
1. I love what I do. Being a teacher is a fabulous job!
-Unit 1: Extending Base Ten Understanding
-Unit 2: Becoming Fluent with Addition and Subtraction
-Unit 3: Understanding measurement, length, and time
-Unit 4: Applying Base Ten Understanding (Adding and subtracting within 1000)
-Unit 5: Understanding Plane and Solid Figures
-Unit 6: Developing Multiplication
-Unit 7: Show What You Know (Review)
3 - Consistent Achievement within the Standard
2 - Moderate Achievement within the Standard
1 - Limited Achievement within the StandardGrading
KEY TO STUDENT ACHIEVEMENT
An absence excuse must be sent in within 5 days following a student’s absence (email to [email protected])
Please refer to the school handbook for the Forsyth County attendance policies.Absences