D1 P.93. share 2. slogan 3. product 4. fascinating 5. have 6. appeal to 7. commercial 8. approaches 9. features 10. unique 11. promoted. D2 P.93.
3. When I watch a football game, I am more concerned with the performance of my favorite player than the result of the match.
4. It’s a pity that many parents are not aware of the importance of hobbies in a student’s life.
5. I wrote a letter to Yao Ming. Do you know how he deals with his fans’ letter?
6. After 4 years’ university in the north-east China, my cousin is now quite used to the cold winter there.
7. These words are not meant to hurt you, but to encourage you.
8. On Halloween, children can play tricks on neighbors who refuse to offer them sweets.